Jasmine Sea by Phillipa Nefri Clark

Jasmine Sea

Jasmine Sea by Phillipa Nefri ClarkPhillipa Nefri-Clark


Reviewed by Helen

This is the follow up story to the fabulous book The Stationmaster’s Cottage and what a story it is, I loved it, it has a little bit of everything in it suspense, love and romance friendship and uncovering secrets from the past. I did very much enjoy catching up with friends from the seaside town that I had met in the first book. This one had me turning the pages I did not want to put it down, my advice when you pick this one up as I highly recommend you do, is that you make yourself very comfortable and enjoy as I did.

We are back in Rivers End with Christie Ryan and Martin Blake who are very much in love but of course there is a vulnerability with Christie that has been caused by her past and her narcissist ex Derek, but Martin is being his fabulous self and is being protective caring and loving, but when a couple of strangers arrive in town there is cause for alarm. Will danger impinge on their happiness or will their love and strength win through?

This is a fabulous story the characters come to life on the pages, they become friends I was cheering them on and feeling very emotional at times with Christie and Martin and of course Randall (who doesn’t love a good dog in a story). MS Nefri-Clark has written a story that ticks all of the boxes for a romance with edge of your seat suspense she brings the residents of the small seaside town into the mix which adds so much and I believe this story has been left so as there is sure to me more in this series.

I hope I have done justice with this review and that you will pick this book up and enjoy it as much as I did it left me feeling so good, thank you MS Nefri-Clark for another fabulous story this is another one for the keeper shelf. 

5/5 stars for a fabulous story

Expected publication: November 14th 2017 by Phillipa Nefri Clark      
   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reviewed by Nas Dean



Jasmine Sea: A River's End Love Story. Book Two

By author Phillipa Nefri Clark.
This tale takes on where The Stationmaster's Cottage (River's End Romance Book 1) left off. A reader would stay glued to the pages till the very end. The story flows fluidly and took me to heart breaking tension and breathtaking thrills.

It was an amazing adventure to be a part of the magic in Jasmine Sea, even for a little while! It has got it all...action, humor, pulse-raising suspense and heart-melting warmth.