On The Same Page

On The Same Page

Penelope Janu

On the Same Page by Penelope Janu

Reviewed by Helen

I am not sure where to start with this one, it is a fun, quirky and different, but it is a romance and yes I do love a good romance and I am not surprised that this book won an award and deservedly so, I laughed out loud so many times through this story that the family were giving me weird looks. I fell into this one and can highly recommend you get to know Mile, Lars and all of the other wonderful characters that make this story so good.

Miles Franklin, is female, a lawyer and a closet historical romance writer Emma Browning, her novels are self-published as e-books and sell really well, but her world as she knows it is about to be totally upended when her PA Pippy enters her into a literary competition and she meets the boss of the publishing house that is determined to take over her books and expose her identity.

Lars Kristensen is now the head of Iconic International and he is very wary of Emma’s lawyer Miles he suspects that Miles is not telling the truth about a lot of things and although he is travelling a lot he is also pushing Miles to get to the truth, but he is also falling for her in many ways, he has never met anyone as stubborn and difficult to deal with, but she is getting under his skin.

Lars and Miles push each other so much in this story and with the other characters, Jack, Pippy, Crystal and so many more just adding to the turmoil that goes on with Miles trying hard to keep her secret and Lars pushing to expose her identity, yes there were times I could have pushed Miles and Lars for that matter but I really did love them both and when they finally get to that HEA cheers everywhere. This is a story that I highly recommend there is so much happening there were laughs and smiles in this page turner, thank you MS Janu I loved it.

5/5 stars for a fabulous story

Published December 1st 2018 by Brio Books