Birthright

Birthright

Fiona Lowe

Birthright by Fiona Lowe

Reviewed by Helen

Where do I start this book has left me speechless it is so good, from start to finish the characters come alive on the pages, the setting is fabulous and I got so invested in their lives that I was almost yelling at them as well as cheering some of them on, MS Lowe you rock with your fabulous words, I practically inhaled this story and my advice to other readers is clear your calendar for the day so as you can just read this one.

I don’t want to give too much away in this one, this is a story of a family, the Jamieson’s a privileged family in wealth and status but underneath there is a lot that is going on and has gone on in the past and now things are starting to come out, secrets are being uncovered and brother and sisters are disputing and arguing about the way things are being done and what should happen with the property and money.

Matriarch Margaret who has always held the power over her children Sarah, Cameron and Ellie is failing in health and this is starting to show in the family as it starts to break down not that they were always very close. Sarah is having marital problems has always been at her mother’s beck and call even though she has always known she is not the favourite, Cameron is married to Anita and is the favourite child and knows it and Elle the black sheep the one that was always in trouble, but can they work together or will break further apart with what is uncovered.

This is such a great story I finished it last night and I can’t stop going over what Sarah and Elle went through and Cameron’s behaviour throughout the story and the strength that Anita shows and Margaret what can I say other than I highly recommend that you pick this one up and fall into it like I did, thank you so much MS Lowe for a story that had me hooked from page one, awesome story. I have to say the epilogue is perfect I loves how everything turned out.

5/5 stars for a fabulous story

Published February 19th 2018 by Harlequin