HOT SEAL Target (HOT SEAL Team #6) by Lynn Raye Harris

Review by TashNz | 5 Stars
Hot Seal Target
by Lynn Raye Harris


Loved the latest installment because despite being one of many in a fab series of loved characters, it still felt fresh, exciting and adrenalin pumping as the first stories. In my opinion that's not easy to achieve. 

I love the humor used when the team are talking to each other, I love how they always welcome each as their own and i loved the build up of Blade and Quinn and her super bad husband and I thought the plot was exciting and fast moving. I loved the inclusion of Ian Black altho I thought his days were numbered when the house blew! 

I loved the way Quinn took care of the staff and I'm super intrigued about Dirtys story but most of all I loved the freakin cover!

💟GET YOURS: